Saturday, January 24, 2009

you have GOT to be kidding me with this one.

Someone literally said this on a comment post on utube:

"Those silly Commies think that demand for oil and coal will outpace supply. HAHAHAHAHA! Don't they know that the Faithful will get Raptured up to Heaven? Why should we care about leaving a clean and healthy Earth for all those nonbelievers to live on after we're gone?"

you have GOT to be kidding me. I just...wow. I really don't even know where to start with this one. "Commies." The "Faithful" Faithful to what, exactly? Faithful to being an ass who only looks out for himself and and his ever important "Rapturing"? Faithful to being ignorant to what is actually in front of you?? Sometimes, when I hear comments like this, I just lose hope entirely in the human race. Think about it: if your god made this earth, then wouldn't it be just a LITTLE important to take care of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment